Friday, January 23, 2009

my first SKINFOOD product-BLACK SUGAR MASK/SCRUB





well, i finally got to order my first 'skinfood' product today-yay! everyone says this BLACK SUGAR MASK is one of the most popular + they all rave about it....have been dying to try it for myself.....there are no 'skinfood' stores in australia so i had to search hard to find it online.....the ebay prices were such a rip-off!!!! what makes me sad is that i went to Kuala Lumpur on a shopping trip (twice in 5 months) and missed seeing the skinfood stores BOTH TIMES....eeekkkk!!

i'll keep you all updated....i can't wait for it to arrive....does that classify me as a beauty products junkie???

I also bought some 'skinfood' samples so the first 4 of you 'junkies' like me who subscribe to this 'beauty spot blog' in january will get a SKINFOOD SAMPLE FOR FREE! i bought it online at http://www.girlsniteinbeautystore.com/

......anybody wanna share what they think bout this mask/scrub? ...looks good enough to eat! check out your beauty spot ;-.)


7 comments:

  1. Hi Paula. Thanks for following my blog. I'm following yours too. BTW, I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nothing wrong with being a beauty junkie! I'll take that over hag any day :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again, Paula! Just stopping by to wish you Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    If you are interested to buy Skinfood products at a cheaper price

    http://shopnswipe.blogspot.com

    last order: 25 may 2009

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    This is good post paula. I like your blog and layout too. This is informative post for girls and women.

    Thanks,
    Dirt Devil Spot Scrubber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    We offer extra strength proactiv,proactiv,control acne,acne information,blackheads, whiteheads, eradicating blackheads,acne treatment tips.

    Thanks,
    proactiv cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi All,
    I like this because it is informative and usefull.
    Thanks,
    Green Certification

    ReplyDelete