Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skinfood Black Sugar Mask update-to die for!


WOW! this skincare product is unbelievable!!!! I have worked in the beauty and fashion industries for many years, trained as a certified beauty consultant plus tested hundreds of products .....this one ranks in my top 5!

I finally got it in my hot little hands after buying it on the internet from Korea and paying heaps for postage (eeekk!)but I loved the pic, the review and the packaging (see post below) and JUST HAD TO HAVE IT! Then there were holiday delays....and finally it arrived.....the packaging did not let me down.....the smell of the product is DIVINE...it has rich warm citrus notes......and the texture is a 'thick wet brown sugar like scrub' or 'wet chocolate fudge mixture'.....YUM!!!!

I'm glad that the clever gurus at SKINFOODS did not name it a SCRUB, as I really dislike that word...it is so misleading...it tends to make people 'scrub' at their skin....our skin is so delicate that we need to treat it very gently, not scrub at it like we would a 'scourer on a pot!'

I recommend that you:*cleanse your face in the shower first
*then either rinse your cleanser off
*use a teaspoon full of this MASK mixed with a lot of water (u don't need a lot)
*gently massage into your skin
*or mix the MASK with your cleanser and water first, for a more gentle effect
*avoid your EYE AREA as this skin is extremely thin & delicate and damages easily
*make sure you get into the creases of your nose area for stubborn blackheads
*extend your gentle scrub down onto your neck area
*gently rub over your lips to exfoliate dry, dead skin
*wipe off excess mask with water & a wet facecloth
*tone & moisturise as normal
*I do not recommend that you use this mask whilst you have open acne or blemishes

.....it left my skin feeling STIMULATED, INVIGORATED, ALIVE, BLOOD PULSATING, FRESH, AND INCREDIBLY SMOOTH....especialy in areas where I had built up dry, dead skin.

VERDICT: I LOVE IT!!!!
NEXT STEP: I need to see if SKINFOOD has a similar BODY SCRUB because if they do and it makes my body feel the way my face does, I might actually use one!!!


GIVEAWAYS: I have x3 BEAUTY PACKS ON TO GIVE AWAY:
EACH CONTAINS: x1 SKINFOOD SAMPLE SACHET plus x1 DAINTY FACE MASK plus x1 EYELASH CURLER to giveaway to the 1st 3 followers who:
1/ subscribe (ur still eligible if u have already subscribed)
2/ leave me a comment about this post
3/ tells a fellow blogger who also subscribes & leaves me a comment

check out your ur beauty spot xoxopaulak

No comments:

Post a Comment